- “When Will gets here, be nice. Otherwise you're gonna be bunkin' with Mr. Couch”
- —Vivian to Philip
Will returns from a summer in Philly and is kicked out of the mansion for defying Uncle Phil.
Will returns home from spending the summer in Philadelphia with a new look that doesn't sit well with Uncle Phil. It angers Phillip even more when Ashley starts to pick up Will's habits. Will disrupts a catered event hosted at the Banks' in aid of Uncle Phil's partners and clients, with his unusual dress-sense and use of a beeper. When Phil tells Will to get rid of the clothes, the messy hair and the beeper, Will defies him by not acknowledging him and runs away and tries to stay at Jazz's, who kicks him out. Will gets picked up by a police officer. In the end of the episode, Ashley, Carlton, and Hilary, attempt to take Will's side to press for further privileges from their parents. Although he admits that his nephew had a point of freedom expression, Uncle Phil decides that the best way of handling this is to say that they are all grounded, except for Will, until the clothes and hair he's wearing are taken off and he gets rid of the beeper. Ashley, Carlton and Hilary immediately turn on Will.
- Will Smith as Will Smith
- James Avery as Phillip Banks
- Janet Hubert as Vivian Banks
- Alfonso Ribeiro as Carlton Banks
- Karyn Parsons as Hilary Banks
- Tatyana Ali as Ashley Banks
- Joseph Marcell as Geoffrey Butler
- Apparently Jazz moved to another house, because it's totally different than in previous appearence in 72 Hours.
- Phil calls Ashley Queen Latifah; singer and actress who played two roles in series.
- they want EFX | DAS EFX
- Will comes home and he and Ashley dance